Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Cricut Crow with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have my take on the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I wanted to make my first Halloween card of the season with a bit of a non traditional color.  I threw in some pink! It began with the cheek of the crow which I carried over to the collar and banner.  I found some perfect purple, orange and pink dotted paper.


Here's the sketch


I cut my crow with my Cricut.  I stamped the sentiment.


Ingredients:

Cricut Kawaii Halloween Witches:  Crow in Witch Hat
Echo Park Witches & Wizards No. 2 Stamp Set: Believe in Magic 
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies
misc papers from my stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:













Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.until Sunday. 



Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. Such a festive card with the fun sentiment and BIG crow in his magical hat!! Great colors and design! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that adorable crow! His wizard hat is so cute. Thank you for sharing your Halloween card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big crow!
    Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges is all about celebrating 365 days of Halloween and Christmas:
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com
    Crazy for Cats Challenges is all about the kitty cats:
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete