Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Stampin Up Musical card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome once again to my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch.  I began with the idea to create a thank you card for a friend.  I stamped a musical background on an A2 piece of shimmer card stock.  I used a rainbow ombre ink pad and then die cut strips of the stamped image.  I spaced them appropriately on the green mat layered .25" smaller than the A2 card of white card stock.


Here's this week's sketch:


I cut two nesting circle dies and stamped and embossed the sentiment on the white top circle.  I found some music note dies in my stash and added those as embellishments.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Music background stamp
Stampin Up Music From the Heart
Stampin Up Kaleidocolor Celebration ink
Colorbox Mix'd Media Black ink
Judikins Northwoods embossing mix-half detail clear and half detail black
Divinity Designs Double Stitched Circle dies
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Sentiment Strip dies
Spellbinders Love Notes dies

I would like to play along with the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! The rows of stamped music notes are just perfect with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete