Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Graphic 45 Little Things collection with Spectrum Noir Metallic Flip markers and Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I have my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have used some brand new stash Graphic 45 Little Things collection.  I ordered the 12x12 paper collection, ephemera, chipboard stickers and the stamp set.  Here I used the paper and the stamp set.


Here's the sketch.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Metallic Flip markers. If you look at the image from a different angle the color should look different, it does but it is hard to capture.


Here is the stamp set and markers with the finished card.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Little Things papers and stamps
Tim Holtz Sizzix Prize Ribbon die
Spellbinders circle die
Spectrum Noir Metallic Flip Markers
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







My paper is also "rows of flowers" as in the photo.




Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alicia, the colours you’ve chosen are so striking. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with lots of colour and then the focal Butterfly, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. G45 has the prettiest papers and ephemera, I love this card sketch and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms
    Paper Funday
    Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card; I'm loving the paper you chose! Wow, lots of "B's" in this creation ~ butterfly, bugs, blooms, blue! Thanks for sharing all those with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card ♥ Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Starts with a B Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - the metallic markers look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and Good Luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and a perfect take on our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete