Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Amy Tangerine Better Together cards for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hey there, welcome to my latest design team project for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I am currently working on a project for Senior Citizens Appreciation Day.  I love working with a paper collection, card making is so easy to coordinate.  I purchased these papers in a 25 count pack from Tuesday Morning, sadly that store of crafty bargains is no more.  I would usually only invest in such large packs of the same paper if they have a great solid color to use.  As you can see these pink and green watercolored solids are great and the sentiments are so positive and uplifting.


Here is this week's sketch:


I tried my hand at a few versions of the sketch using the same papers.



Ingredients:
American Craft/Amy Tangerine Better Together paper:  Cut + Paste and Hugs + Kisses
Kindred Stamps XOXO die
Spellbinders phrase set two - Hello
Creative Memories 1.5 and 1.25 square punch
gems

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:




Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm so late...

    A great way to use up matching coloured scraps and so quick to make! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete