Friday, August 25, 2023

DCWV Travel Stack Sunset in Negril

Welcome to my blog today. I am sharing a design team layout for Sketches in Thyme FaceBook page.  This is one of my favorite photos of our "gang".  Hanging out watching the sunset in Negril under the almond tree.  We go on the is vacation with these folks every year now for a few...and next January is already planned.


Here's the sketch. It's easy to play along on the Sketches in Thyme FaceBook pageWe have four sketches a month, one a week.  You just upload your submission to the appropriate album.  


Here's another view.


I began with a DCWV paper stack.  I found coordinating card stock and some silk flowers to accent.


Ingredients:
DCWV Travel stack
misc flowers and buttons
Creative Memories sticker letters
Jaded Blossom Stylized Rectangle dies
Zig Brown pen
card stock 
twine

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment