Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tim Holtz Funky Foliage Thinking of You card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello today.  I am showing my latest inspiration for Atlantic Hearts challenge,  It's been quite a while since I really got to do some intricate paper piecing.  I had carpel tunnel surgery on my left hand in June and will be doing my right in November.  Therefore, my crafting has suffered.  I expect to be so much better after it's all over!  Anyway I locked myself in my craft room over the Labor Day weekend and really had a great time playing with this die set.  


Here is the sketch.


Here is a side view of my cluster.  This die set has several layers to each image.  I used two different ivory papers, two different reds and three browns.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment on kraft card stock after die cutting into a pierced oval.  I finished the project with adhesive brown pearls.


Here is my project with some of the products I used to create it.  I purchased most of these items second hand.  Surprisingly, the two inks came from my favorite store Indigo Hippo.  You do have to be careful purchasing second hand inks.  I also purchased the stamp set there a couple of years ago. It's been a good one.


Ingredients:
Hero Arts Thinking of You clear stamps (over a year old)
Versacolor ink Bark
Judikins Chocolate Twinkle embossing powder
Versamagic chalk ink Sahara Sand
Tim Holtz Sizzix Funky Foliage
Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Ovals
Queen & Co Bubbles Brown
misc papers and cardstock including Bazzill, kraft and pieces I treated with shimmer spray

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Please play along at Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday evening.


Thanks for reading my blog today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Dang, what awesome 'shrooms! Love the look of this - way to go transforming a floral sketch layout, too - genius! Perfect Fall colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great multiple layers and lots of fun elements, including leaves on your card using our challenge at C4Galz, thanks for sharing your creativity with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love the mushrooms in amongst your leaves. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete