Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Stampin Up Honeycomb Hello for Senior Citizen Day

OH, HELLO

I created this card for Senior Citizen Day August 21. I was trying to create a card that was easily copied with limited supplies as I had a workshop to make as many cards as possible at my office.  I brought in a bunch of punches, paper, colored pencils, etc.  I also brought my Big Shot and several folks enjoyed learning how to use it.  I will be showing off more of what I made and the cards of my co workers and their children.  The goal is 100 cards for the residence of my Father-in-laws nursing home.  They have been delivered!


Another view.  I stamped kraft paper with the Hardwood stamp and brown ink to create the background. You can see how I popped up the sentiment after I stamped then punched.



Ingredients:
Stampin Up Honeycomb Happiness stamp
Stampin Up Hardwood stamp
Stampin Up Word Window punch
Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


10 comments:

  1. A cute Chick in lovely vibrant colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute chick and beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little image, love the look of the distressed edges! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute chick and stamped background.THank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute chick, and the sentiment goes so well. Love the background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute - I still have this chick, too! Love your woodgrain stamped background for all these sweet layers! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want a sweet little bird! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That floral patterned paper looks so good against the woodgrain and the distressing on the focal image fit right in with your adorable chick. Very nice hellow card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very realistic wood panel background and is perfect for your cute little chick. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen this little guy in a while, but your card reminds me how much I love him. The way you stamped the wood I originally thought it was DSP. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete