Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Magical Crystal Ball card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to this week's magical inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  I recently obtained this Sizzix die set and could not wait to play with it.  The first card is always kind of a protype.  I definitely learned some tips to construct my next crystal ball.  I could not find any details on what all the pieces cut.  I will do better next time.



Here is this week's sketch.  It should be an easy one with which to play along.


I had fun selecting the fanciest complimentary papers I could find in my stash.


I had to select a few views since the iridescent papers catch the light different in every photo.  


Ingredients:
Craft Smart Stay Magical 12x12 paper
Momenta Alcohol ink paper 12x2
Sizzix Crystal Ball die set
Kindred Stamps Magical word die set
acetate
misc papers and iridescent card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge until Sunday evening.


Have a great day!

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. I think you used this die perfectly-it's magical! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Alicia! Love the papers and how you put the clouds, stars, and crescent moon inside the crystal ball! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first try on that die. I love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The theme at Time Out is "magical"... you should enter this beauty there too!!!

    ReplyDelete