Saturday, January 24, 2015

Altered Fleur de lis letter B

Happy Saturday!  Today I have for you a project I did last week for a partnered letter swap in one of my swap groups on FB.  I belong to several if you would like to join one or more please hit me up on my crafty FB page! So this letter was for my crafty friend Lyne!  She wanted me to use the B for her last name.  She also likes Paris and her craft room is black and white.  So this is what I came up with:


Close up of the letter with flowers and bling.  I assembled the flowers after spritzing them with Heidi Swapp Navy ink.  I used a variety of bling for the centers. The bling Fleur de lis is from The Paper Studio.


Really close up of the flower and this view gives you an idea of the subtle shimmer I added to the black fleur de lis background piece with Radiant Rain Ice spray.




I spritzed the Cricut cuts from French Manor with Tattered Angels Chalkboard spray in Mantis.



I took lots of pictures since I no longer have this item, it is already in Lyne's hands!


Ingredients:
The Paper Studio Chipboard letter & fleur de lis
Cricut cart French Manor
Graphic 45 Le Cirque Wizards of Wonder paper
Recollections Pretty as a Peacock paper
Bling:  Queen & Co, Recollections, The Paper Studio Fleur de lis and misc
Crystals by Mon Ami Gabbi
Prima flowers
Sprays and Inks:
black & white satin paint
Radiant Rain Ice
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mantis
Heidi Swapp Navy

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
















Thanks very much for stopping by!







14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a perfect decoration for a craft room. Lyne is very lucky. Thanks for sharing it with us at Left of Centre Challenges. AEL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love fleur de lis and I especially love what you have done with this! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, this is STUNNING!!! So, I want one with an, "S" in blues. LOLOLOL

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous take on our callenge. Your friend will love it; It;s such a wonderful way to alter and turn it into something as lovely as this. I am in awe of the layered esign and all the different textures you used. Your car dis gorgoeus. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful project and so beautifully put together.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a gorgeous project! Thanks for sharing with the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    Kimberly
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't letters immediately add a graphic statement to art projects? Yours certainly did that Alicia! I am sure your friend with display this lovely make with affection and pride. Thank you for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit for our first challenge for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project, thank you for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Love how clean and crisp it looks, even with all the detail! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas! ~ Saundra CDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous project! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete