Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sketch N Scrap January Layout Sketch (version 2)

Sketch N Scrap's first sketch layout was so cute!  I worked the sketch up with a couple of layouts.  



This second one are pictures from the same day but these are of my stepson.  I used Creative Memories Primary Extreme Sports paper with some Primary High School papers and stickers.

Here's a link to the sketch:



Close up of the small photos.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary Extreme Sport & Primary High School & Primary paper and stickers
Kiwi Lane templates: Tag 5, Mini Colter Trails 2A, 2B
Recollections Splat stamps
Mixd Media stormy ink
brads with arrows
black card stock


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout...I've started on one but I'm stalled, have to make some design changes to it.
    Great pictures.

    Sue
    Sue’s Paper Crafts – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete