Monday, August 22, 2016

DCWV August Stack-a-holic challenge

Good morning!  I am still working on my vacation of 2013 scrapbook.  Can you tell I love my niece?  She is full of fun!  


I used the DCWV Stack a holic challenge sketch for this one.


Here I free handed the banners and just used a punch to punch out the star.



More die cuts.





Ingredients:
DCWV stacks:  Boho Style, Saffron and Chalkboard
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Crescent Moon and stars die
Creative Memories star punch
The Paper Studio glitter sticker letters
Quick Quotes Mahogany chalking ink
pop dots

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia


3 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love the darker colors for a night time LO. The funky pp matches her funky dress pattern...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page. I like layout! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO - love the die cut moon!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete