Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch penny spinner card


For the Sail Away with me Blog Hop go here!

Welcome to Sketch N Scrap's final sketch of the month.  I created another spinner card.  I can't wait to give this to a cute kid!



Here's the sketch:


Here's a close ups of the fish in his different positions on the spinner.





Ingredients:
CTMH Just to say sentiment
SU Fish Frolic
Prima Seashore mini stamps
Brilliance Peacock ink
Quick Quotes Sky blue
Distress ink Abandoned Coral and Antique Linen
white card stock
Creative Memories water paper
misc stamps
two pennies and pop dots

Don't forget to join us at Sketch N Scrap for all of our sketches this month!

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love spinner cards and this one is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - I love the spinner card!

    ReplyDelete