Sunday, November 20, 2016

Grateful Card: Quick Quotes Shades of Grey with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Good morning!  Today is the final sketch of the month for Sketch N Scrap. I used my go to daisy stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.  However this time I went simple, I used a dye ink (so no embossing) and just die cut the flower.  I thought there were plenty of layers of pretty papers and I didn't need a grandeous flower.  I think it still turned out very pretty with the Stampin Up Dusty Durango on the Anchors Aweigh 101 paper.  



Here's the sketch:





Ingredients:
Stampin Up Dusty Durango ink
Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies stamp and dies
Creative Memories tag punch and circle punch
Spellbinders large scallop circle
misc sentiment stamp

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Don't forget to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Alicia! I love the colors and all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Card. I love your beautiful designer paper used, looks absolutely fabulous. Great colour combination and nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge #45 and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with a very nice sketch too. Lovely papers! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Blossoms’ challenge theme… Lovely colour scheme and I really like the layout of your card... hope you can join us for our next challenge and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, the colours are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete