Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Quick Quotes and Want 2 Scrap Blog Hop: Best Day Ever Mini Album

Good morning Quick Quotes readers, Alicia here today, sharing a sweet mini album.  I used the Want 2 Scrap Chipboard Album and the Quick Quotes Winter Bliss collection to create a one of a kind gift. Highlights of the album include the Best day ever chipboard quote that I inked up with Baja Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink and a die cut flower I made for the front.  I used tons of ribbon scraps around the rings and added lots of Want 2 Scrap bling and shiny things to dress it up.



To create the basic album I completed the following steps for each chipboard page:
  1. Ink edges of chipboard
  2. Cut paper to fit chipboard pieces
  3. Adhere paper to chipboard
  4. Sand all the edges
  5. Punch holes through paper layer
  6. Re-ink edges




Here are all the pages of the album.  I added plenty of pockets for memorabilia.  I punched several tags from various Quick Quotes Winter Bliss  papers, added ribbons and tucked them inside the pockets.  I also inked another chipboard title, Believe in yourself chipboard quote this time with Fuchsia PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I think this will be the perfect gift for one of my four nieces.



Quick Quotes products:
Winter Bliss papers: 100, 101, 102, 103 and  104  - online soon!

Want 2 Scrap products:

other products used:
Sizzix Susan's Garden Lily die set
Heartfelt Creations eyelet oval die set
Our Daily Bread Designs pierced circle dies
Creative Memories and Stampin Up tag punches
markers, water pen, hole punch, sanding block, misc ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment