Monday, June 18, 2018

Never Have Enough Nature...Quick Quotes Masculine card

Hello Quick Quotes readers, Alicia blogging today.  I chose to work with this awesome quote from Navigator Quotes and Phrases sheet.  All the quotes, phrases and title sheets are full of  amazing pieces that are perfect for titles, focal points or an embellishment strategically placed.  Here I have used it as the focal point for my masculine card.  I simply layered it on top of coordinating papers all the edges inked.  




I added pop dots to elevate the quote from the mat papers as well as a couple of strips of sheer ribbon to really make the quote pop off the card.



For my finishing touches, I fussy cut some of the fish from the Navigator paper which as you can see also match the quote.  I heavily inked the blue fish with Deep Sea PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I found the perfect champagne colored sequins in my stash to imitate bubbles.



The Navigator collection is perfect for a masculine card or outdoor adventure layout.  I can't get enough of the 101 paper, both sides have so many uses.  If you don't have a use for the fish the other side is a great coordinating color with the rest of the collection as well as other newly released collections.





Quick Quotes products:

Anchors Aweigh 107 and 104



other products:

sequins and ribbon
kraft card stock



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment