Monday, July 8, 2019

Anything But a Card Challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2

Good morning, it's time for another challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 Anything But A Card.  I didn't have a problem with this challenge at all...I have been putting off some t-shirt projects, so the timing was great.  I created the first tee for a young family member.  If you follow my blog you would know I created the onesie for his new brother a couple of weeks ago.  I had to make a trip to Joann's for some new tees.  The better are stores are a bit further from my home (more selection).  It has taken me a couple of weeks to make the trip, but I waited until the perfect time!  Blank tees and vinyl were doorbusters this past weekend.


Here are both projects for the boys.  I used the FREE Cricut Basic Shape image for the word Brother and the Creative Memories Be Young font.  Now to get them in the mail!


Ingredients:
Mark Richards Iron On Black and White Vinyl
Creative Memories Be Young-Be Free Font (little)
Cricut Font and Basic Shapes (brother)
Gray Onesie

My second project was a tee for my husband. Frankly, I chose this image to challenge my weeding skills.  It wasn't too bad and it turned out great.  I used the new Cricut gray sport flex vinyl I bought at Joann's although it appears white in the photo.




A closer look at my weeding.


Ingredients:
Cricut Sport Flex Vinyl
Black Tee shirt


I hope I have inspired you to use your Cricut for something beside paper for this challenge. Don't forget to play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 for the next two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. That is great Alicia, I have made some onesies, but nothing this big yet. Aren't they fun to make. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet everyone enjoyed the shirts. I really like the font on the tees. Fabulous projects, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! The Cricut is such a great tool for all projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I don’t know if I could pull that off or not. Remarkable Motörhead shirt. You have lots of patience

    ReplyDelete