Sunday, July 7, 2019

Orange you great! Close to My Heart One in a Melon card

Good morning, I have been working in my craft room a lot lately.  I just haven't gotten a chance to take photos and blog.  I created this one first with inspiration from the sketch below.  I then proceeded to create a bunch of fruit with stamps and dies, if you are a regular reader you may see some similar themed projects.  I have not used the orange again YET.  

I paired this with some old Creative Memories paper that I picked up at a yard sale recently.  I always liked these bright stripes.  It is super easy to match up with blues, greens, purples, or oranges.  The other papers were scraps on my desk.  I love to use things just lying around.  The only thing I had to dig up for this project was the ink.  Finding the perfect orange was a little hard.  I tried Distress Spiced Marmalade and Carved Pumpkin but went with the Spiced Marmalade.


Here is the sketch I used from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



Ingredients:
Close to My Heart One in a Melon
Spiced Marmalade Distress ink
Creative Memories paper and circle punch
pierced label die
assorted card stock
bling

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Eee, perfect colors! Love these fun stripes and juicy fruit! Simple and perfectly coordinated! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia....I love your card...the colors....and the sentiment is perfect with the image as well as the theme over on If You Give A Crafter A Cookie....thanks so much for joining us with this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and awesome sentiment! Love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at PINspirational Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete