Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Happy thoughts...Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello, I present to you my inspiration for this week's  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  The first product I knew I was picking up was my Stampin Up/EK Success Scallop border punch.  It is a great go to tool.  Then I had to pick a paper selection.  I keep my 6x6 paper stacks on top of a 3 tier cart next to my desk.  I can easily flip through and this stack caught my eye.  I picked it up slightly used at a yard sale.  It has such fresh beautiful colors.


Here's the sketch from  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


I pulled out an oldie but goodie sentiment from Avocado Arts.  I went in search of a link but it appears they haven't had a presence since 2016?!?!  I worked a make and take at their booth way back in the day at Mega Meet in Novi, MI.




 This Prima pearl embellishment worked wonderfully on top of a fussy cut plaque from the papers.  Both of which are stacked on a piece from the stack die cut with a Spellbinders label die.



Ingredients:
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story 6x6 papers
Prima say it with pearls
Stampin Up scallop border punch
Spellbinders label die
Avocado Arts sentiment stamp
Versa Magic Pumpkin Spice

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and play along this week!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. your card is so very gorgeous whith all details
    of paper and embellishment
    congrats Alicia !
    super pretty job

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love all the gorgeous details. Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete