Sunday, June 7, 2020

Stampin Up and My Mind's Eye Just for You card

I have another card to show you following along with Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  I thought this sketch played very well with a 6x6 collection.


Here is the past sketch from Sketch N Scrap.


I took the scraps from the the first card and added more scraps to create a second card.



Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6x6 paper and embellishments
Stampin Up Label Love sentiment and Artisan punch
Stampin Up Punch Bunch sentiment (card #2)
Ranger Vintage Ink Spring Floral ink
Quick Quotes Biscotti chalking ink
Twine (card #2)
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for reading my post today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw this card because I just recently killed this 6x6 paper pad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use smaller pieces of paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete