Thursday, June 4, 2020

Stampin Up Cool Treats~I hope your day is as sweet as you are!

 Sketch N Scrap has extended the deadline for the Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop was moved to June 10, so I had time to make a few more projects.  I had these polka dot papers on my desk from another project...which I have not revealed yet but it is a beauty.  I reminded me of ice cream and I pulled out my Stampin Up Sweet Treats stamp and die set to complete the card according to the sketch.


Here is the sketch from Sketch N Scrap:




The sentiment didn't pop as much as I hoped.  I tried a few variations of inks and embossing powders but settled on this combination.  I stamped the ice cream in Close to Cocoa, the details in Chocolate Chip and the cone in Creamy Carmel.





Ingredients:
Stampin Up Cool Treats stamps and dies (at least 3 years old)
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Carmel inks
Colorbox Mix'd Media Chiffon
Judikins Clear detail embossing powder
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bigz Lovestruck die
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink Milk Chocolate
misc card stock and glitter paper

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

11 comments:

  1. Awesome ice-cream cone card, great idea on the sparkle paper for the ice-cream its really makes it pop looking so realistic.
    Thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour scheme. A very pretty card. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and brown fits so nice together - lovely card and great take with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ice cream too. So glad you could join Die Cut Divas' challenge of "Summertime Fun".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :) Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your yummy card, the color combination reminds me of this little ice cream shop in South Chicago that used to have a swirly ice cream cone machine, one of the combinations was strawberry and chocolate.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious card...love the textures and the colors! That cone looks real! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and great take on the sketch you were following :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at Ike'sWorld this month. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - love your colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 4th of July !
    So, so pretty!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete