Friday, June 5, 2020

Creative Memories Peacock Vacation layout

Just a few more days left to play along with the Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop and I have made a couple of more scrapbook layouts.  For this page I swiped the pic on the left of FB from a friend also on the same trip.  The right is my attempt at capturing the crashing waves.  I really need a new camera.  I was going to get one prior to this vacation but I lost my job and didn't feel it was a wise time to purchase.  Actually, I am eyeing the iPhone 11 with 3 cameras.  I am usually not one to want the latest and greatest but oh! that camera!!!

Obviously, I am not into the latest and greatest, this paper is several years old, I was hoarding it because it was so pretty but I am using it up on this vacation album.


Here is the sketch:






Ingredients:
Creative Memories Peacock Power palette
Creative Memories Blueberry sticker letters
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink~Blue Moon

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge:

bright colors, patterns, vacation theme

Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and pictures. The paper is perfect. THank you for sharing your layout with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete