Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Congratulations! Teresa Collins papers

I used a super sketch to create this Congratulations card.  It is perfect for using scraps of a collection.  I used Teresa Collins Tell Your Story 6x6 papers,  I love these tropical colors.


Here's the sketch I used from Sketch N Scrap 10.20.13



Ingredients:
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story 6x6 papers
Stampin Up The Sky's the Limit
Spellbinders Label Thirty-three die
Petaloo Flower
pearls

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-197.html until 10.6x






Thanks for stopping by


Alicia


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card, and great way to combine all those pretty patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and pattern paper in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ths card is so beautiful! Fits our challenge perfect! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous colors on this card. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that T.C. set and I just love it! I like your design and the clever use of those beautiful papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colors, and I love the layers! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete