Saturday, October 9, 2021

Kindred Stamps Cursive Curses and Stencils (Warning Foul Language)

WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE
Now that's out of the way, these cards using Kindred Stamps Cursive Curses stamps are fabulously funny.  I have already sold some, some are in a store, Local Studio 325, and I am going to list some in my Etsy Shop.


First I stenciled some plain white cardstock with various stencils and Distress and Distress Oxide inks.


Then I did cut the stenciled background and stamped the sentiments with pigment ink.  


I embossed the sentiments and inked the edges. I adhered the die cut on a coordinating card base.


Finally, I sprinkled enamel dots and bling.

Ingredients:
Spellbinders Labels Twenty-one
Judikin's Kite Stencil Regal Diamonds and other stencils
bling and enamel dots

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will come back to visit.

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, fucking brilliant! LOL! LOVE these!! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a pretty font for such a delightful sentiment! :D And such a perfect choice for making multiple cards, lol. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straightforward and to the point! I love it! hahahahaha! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he I do love a good F bomb on a card :)
    Thanks for celebrating birthdays with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete