Monday, October 25, 2021

Rock On layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello, it's time for my monthly contribution to Sketches in Thyme.  I used some very recent photos of a friend from a trip to Dillon, Colorado. Dillon Lake is in the background.  Dillon is fairly close to Breckenridge.  


Here is the sketch:


I found these beaded spirals at a thrift store.  Aren't they super cool?  They were old so I did have to add a glue dot to the back on top of the old adhesive.


I used a tie dye blue paper for the top corner representing sky/air and a dark green on the bottom corner representing earth.


Basically, I raided the embellishments on my desk, then went in search of some key elements like mushrooms.



Ingredients:
GCD papers
DCVW Tie Dye paper
K & Co 3D stickers
Cricut cut title
wood embellishments
Eyelet outlet brads
Queen and Co iris flowers
Sticko Beadorables Festive Swirls
misc die cuts, flowers, brads and such

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme.


Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Awesome page! The fungi elements are such a creative, wonderful touch. That looks like a stunning part of the world. How lovely to celebrate both it and your dear friend in this fantastic LO.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete