Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Shine as a lighthouse...Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

 Today I have my card for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I went literal with the lighthouse image because I love them so much.  I love nautical themed cards and layouts.  For the primary lighthouse image I stamped and colored.  For the sentiment I stamped and embossed.  


Here's the sketch.


I die cut some Quick Quotes designer papers from a nautical collection to frame my image and sentiment.  I added the seagulls from a Jolee's sticker pack and the anchor from a different sticker pack. The final touch was some brads, the decorative seashell one and a couple to hold on the sentiment.


Ingredients:
Stamplorations True North stamp set
Stampin Up Not Quite Navy ink
Quick Quotes nautical papers
Spellbinders Classic rectangle dies
Jolee's birds
brads and puffy anchor sticker

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:







Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome, masculine card. Perfect for our challenge Alicia! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete