Friday, June 25, 2021

Stampin Up and Sunrise in St. Augustine for Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to this months inspiration for  Sketches In Thyme.  When I saw all the photos on this sketch I knew it would be perfect for my sunrise layout.  I took way too many photos but I was able to narrow the morning down to four.  We got up before dawn (obviously) and went down to the beach when were in St. Augustine to watch the sunrise.


Here's the sketch:


I found this paper at a resale shop.  I fussy cut some of the designs from the collection to create embellishments.


I created a card with the scraps.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up papers
Cricut cut title
Creative Memories circle cutter and pen
gems

card uses:
Stampin Up Perfect Pennants sentiment and badge punch
Purely Pomegranate ink
washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Sketches in Thyme until the end of the month.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. What a breathtaking series of sunrise shots. It's awesome that the memory of that beautiful morn can live on now in scrapbook page form. You've created such a lovely, peaceful LO here.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for saving lovely photos! I love the shots!


    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete