Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Kindred Stamps Everything Irie! with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello, today I am using the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch, Kindred Stamps images and a variety of alcohol markers to create a special card.  I sent this card to a friend I met in Jamaica.  He really enjoyed the card.  We are headed back in January.


Here's the sketch:
 

Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Travel to Jamiaca
My Favorite Things Double Stitched Circles
Stampin up Decorative Label punch
Various alcohol markers
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the next week.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic design! How exciting that you're planning another trip to Jamaica. It must be amazing to head someplace warm and sunny during the winter months. Hope your travels are the best!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete