Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Quick Quotes Sympathy card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to this week's inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I am low on sympathy cards so I took the opportunity with this sketch.


Here is the sketch:






Ingredients:
Quick Quotes papers
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangles
Savvy stamps sympathy stamp
Stampin Up Baja Breeze ink
Spellbinders Grommet Tags die
fiber

Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the next week. 
Thank you for reading my blog today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Elegantly lovely sympathy card. I too am running low on this category of cards and plan to create more either amidst or falling the autumn + winter holiday project rush.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the calming tones you used...especially for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete