Tuesday, January 3, 2023

"Happiness Can Be Found in the Darkest Times" Gina Marie stamps with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good morning and welcome to my blog today.  I am showing off my latest cards for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  I used some of my favorite papers and new stamp and die sets.  I acquired the Gina Marie stamp set back in the fall but have yet to use it.  I got the Tim Holtz Funky Foliage die set more recently, it had been on my wish list for a long time.  



Here is the sketch for this week.


I used the reverse of the the lavender paper banner for the sentiment.  It was the perfect compliment!  I had a lot of fun experimenting with the funky foliage dies and various papers.


Ingredients:
Gina Marie Designs Wizard potter stamp
Divinity Designs pierced circle die
Tim Holtz Sizzix Funky Foliage dies
Colorbox Black pigment ink
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




You can play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge until Sunday.



Thank you for reading today's post.

Alicia




3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Alicia! I love the colors and layers and what a wonderful sediment! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely verse on your card. Love all the colour and layers. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see your back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial card, lovely words🤩👏👏👏
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete