Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Kindred Stamps Metal Friends Party Onwith Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Good morning and welcome to my blog today.  I am showing off my latest cards for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  I used some of my Kindred Stamps stash.  I had stamped these little guys a while ago but didn't have occasion to color them until I needed a birthday card recently. First time using this stamp set.


Here is this week's sketch.


I free handed the wording on the host's hat. I added Diamond Glaze to the co-host eye glasses. I popped both the guys up with dots.


I stamped and die cut the sentiment.  I used a metallic silver pen to create the off center frames.


Ingredients:
Kindred Stamps Metal Friends
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip die
Copic markers E00, E02 and E021
Spectrum Noir markers Denim, True Blue and Black
Prismacolor markers:  Deco Yellow, Dark Brown, Natural Brown and Crimson Red
Creative Memories metallic silver pen
Cricut cut "record"
misc papers and card stock
Judikins Diamond Glaze

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, hope you are doing well. Your card is so so cute. Great coloring and the card design is super. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and modern card! I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete