Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Laughs! Creative Memories Black & White Power Palette for Sketch in Thyme

Welcome to my blog, I have scrapped my nephew and niece today. The photo is not mine, it was a professional shoot.  However, I loved creating a beautiful layout to enhance it. Using this week's sketch from Sketches in Thyme and beginning with a simple black background piece of card stock, I enhanced with inks, pearls, paper elements and fiber.  I splattered white pearlescent paint on one corner of the black card stock.  I used a white gel pen to frame the other corner.  I added my photo matting it on a couple of printed papers.


Here's the sketch for this week:


I used Creative Memories Black & White Power Palette elements:  circle frames, paper flowers, sentiment sticker and paper ribbon.  I used the sticker ribbon from another power palette, I think Enchanted, to create the border under the photo. I added the flowers to the center of the circle frames.


For the bottom banner, I started with embroidery floss gluing it in strategic places.  I used the Stampin Up banner punch and Creative Memories Black & White Power Palette scraps to create the flags.  I finished them off with pearls in the center.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Black & White Power Palette including papers, paper flowers, paper frames and title sticker
Creative Memories Vintage Chic sticker ribbon
Stampin Up Banner punch
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
white embroidery floss

Thanks for stopping by and play along until the end of the month at Sketches in Thyme 

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete