Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Ink Road and Creative Memories Spider card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to my blog today.  I have a spooky card for you today using the latest Atlantic Hearts challenge sketch.  It's my favorite holiday of the year and I love creating some holiday cards.


Here is this week's sketch.




Ingredients:
Ink Road Stamps Morticia sentiment
Versafine ink Black Onyx
Judikins half black detail and clear detail mix
Creative Memories Hocus Pocus 6x6 papers
We R Tape It Kit dies
Stampin Up Sizzix Banners Framelits
Stampin Up silver twine
Spider sticker from my stash
Colorbox Charcoal Chalk cat's eye

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:














Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday.

Thank you for reading my blog today.

Alicia
Thank you for reading my blog today.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Genial halloween card🤩👏👏 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card, that sentiment gave me a whole new perspective on spider webs! Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleTrouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and love the combination of the halloween papers chosen for your banners. Great interpretation of the sketch also. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. You may want to share with our partner for this challenge at Park Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat interpretation of the sketch at AH - love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and image! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete