Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Stampin Up Tree Rings with Hero Arts Mushrooms & Ferns for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I created this beauty as soon as the embossing folder and dies arrived from Stampin Up.  However, they sent me the wrong stamp set, so I had to make do with another sentiment.  I also added dies from Hero Arts.


Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge sketch:


I die cut in primarily white/off white and used distress inks to color the die cuts.


The embossing here is very three dimensional so I went ahead and put a foam dot underneath to keep the dimension.  I also dotted the white dots of the red mushroom with a white gel pen to make them pop.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up Tree Rings embossing folder and dies
Hero Arts Fancy Dies Mushrooms and Ferns 
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks:  Fired Brick, Hickory Smoke, Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
Brutus Monroe Enchanted Forest stamps
Stampin Up gems
White gel pen
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Don't forget to play along until Sunday at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. Like your card layout and the dies that you used especially the mushrooms.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mushrooms/toadstools. To me their magical, just like your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous card with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the sketch and I love the earthy feel of your card!
    Thanks for die cutting with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete