Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Magical Moon with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge


Welcome to my blog today and my inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge Sketch #593.  I just love this die cut and found some neat paper to use as my printed strip (per sketch).  This card is also preparing for my favorite holiday. Expect more dark and spooky cards for the next couple of months.


HERE is the sketch.


Another look at my card.  You can see the shimmers at this angle.


Ingredients:
Paper Studio Stargazer mat stack
Kindred Stamps Magical word die
Stampin Up Sizzix Scallop Large Edgelits
Stampin Up Opaque gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

bottom across multiples (gems)/die cut/ sparkle (paper)


Thanks for stopping by today.

Alicia




2 comments:

  1. Fun card! This is next week's AHSC challenge. We're on #593 this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magical! The moon paper is awesome. I love the shadowed sentiment die cut. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete