Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Creative Memories Nancy O'Dell Love Series with Sketches in Thyme

 Good morning, it's that time of the month!  Time for my monthly contribution to Sketches in Thyme Facebook Challenge Group.  I just loved this colorful photos of the seaside town of Mystic, Connecticut.  I dug deep in my stash and found this incredibly old papers from Creative Memories.  I will admit I was hoarding this collection, but I have a new attitude, use it up!


Here is this week's sketch


I inserted some older embellishments too. The Robin's Nest drops were the perfect colors.


I added Creative Memories sticker letters and the coordinating stickers for the collection.


As long as I was cracking open this kit, I thought I would just use it all up with the same sketch!  These two photos are NOT next to each other in my album.  This second "green" page is from another Connecticut town we visited.


More Creative Memories letters on this layout as well.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Nancy O'Dell Collection the Love Series
Robin's Nest Dew Drops and Tear Drops
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink:  Green with Envy and Pixie Pink

Thank you for reading today. Play along with Sketches in Thyme Facebook Challenge Group until September 30.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment