Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Stampin Up Pampered Pets with Alcohol Ink and Stampin Up for Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Welcome to my blog today. I am using the latest sketch for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #596.  I have never played with this set and I was excited to play with the doggie. I thought his gray color really popped on the alcohol ink background I created.  I can always use a good dog card.


Here is the sketch.  It's a really versatile one this week.


I used iridescent foil on the alcohol ink background, a favorite technique of mine, so I tucked an irisdenscent scrap as the smallest paper piece in the sketch.


Ingredients:
Various Alcohol inks
Stampin Up Pampered Pets stamps
Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Brown Grey Blend pen
Copic Black 100 pen
Spellbinders Large Deckled Rectangle die
misc papers, card stock including Creative Memories, Bazzill, American Craft and foil
Momento Tuxedo Black ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Across the bottom: Layers, Die cut, Markers











Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to play along with  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #596 until Sunday.

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. So fun, I love the background and that puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. I love the background that you've created with that fantastic colour combo. The colouring of the dog is great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure of this sketch challenge; but what a cool interpretation of the sketch and the mix of the inked background with plain color cardstock is a cool background for your pup. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background design using the alcohol inks. The dog is too cute. Nice sentiment on the deckle edged rectangle. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes with optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background and I love the doggie! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold alcohol ink background, and what a great dog image! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background design using alcohol inks! Adorable dog & sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your backgrund and that's such a great dog image! Thanks for joining our masculine theme at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent alcohol background! Nice take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start1
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete