Friday, September 13, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations Blog Hop Weekend! Creative Memories Autumn layout


Welcome

Fall is such a beautiful time of the year, it’s when the leaves start changing colors and everything around us is beautiful. It is also the season of Thanksgiving, which reminds us to take a moment to reflect on all the things we are most thankful for.


Our color palette is an amazing representation of the changing colors of trees in the fall.  At the KraftieKre8ations' blog you can create ANY project related to the Fall to include the best thankfulness day of all, Thanksgiving.  It can be a layout, card, mixed media project or altered item.  The sky is the limit!   Once you create your project upload your project to the Linky provided on the side bar at http://www.kraftiekre8ations.com/ .  Let's see what you come up with! Here is the color palette:

This is not my official blog hop post but I made more than one project for this hop, so I am posting the extras here:




I used the Creative Memories Autumn Addition with some extra washi tape.  








There are four sheets in the Addition, some title stickers and another sheet of image stickers.  I also added CM brown sophisticate alpha.  So I made two-two page layouts.  Here is the second set:








Thanks for taking a look, be sure to come back for my blog hop post on the 15th!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Alicia! My favorite part about Autumn is the vivid colors! I love the layers and the embellishments you've added. Thanks for sharing these extra projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts, you always do a good job on coordingating the colors in photos with your embellishments

    ReplyDelete