Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Paper Loft September Sketch and Pretty Pink Posh 10 Minute Craft Dash card


This little card (actually A2) took 9 minutes and 50 seconds, I barely made the 10 minute challenge at Pretty Pink Posh!  I used this month's Paper Loft sketch challenge and some of their paper from Shades of Gray Gunmetal and from Flip Flops Breeze.  I used the Stampin Up Scallop punch and Say it with Scallops stamp set.  I stamped the image with SU Riding Hood Red.  I added some buttons that I flossed and the base of the card is a cranberry cardstock from Recollections.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CD_26

http://thepaperloftlc.blogspot.com/2013/09/pls10-sketch-guest-designer-challenge.html




2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby look. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete