Sunday, September 22, 2013

Peace Card using Mojo Monday Sketch and Pretty Pink Posh Color Palette



Today's card was inspired by yesterday's Peace Blog Hop.  I also followed the Mojo Monday sketch #311 and used Pretty Pink Posh's color palette.  The pretty blue paper is HOTP peacock embossed, it is very nice.  I used Recollections red twine, an unknown ribbon and the gray paper is Creative Memories.  I stamped this Amazing Arts stamp with American Crafts Cranberry stamp marker and Stampin Up Ballet Blue marker.  I chalked with QQ Powder Puff Maraschino Cherry, one of my favorite products now available at Hobby Lobby!!  The time to create 9 minutes and 33 seconds.



Close up




 I have entered this card in the following challenges:
CD_26





Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love this! The colors are great. That stamp is awesome and that sketch is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete