Friday, May 9, 2014

Live from the Great Lake Mega Meet!

 
I got to have my pic taken with Tiffany of The Scraprack!  Totally awesome!!  Check out her website.

 
Also visited Queen & Co and bought some bling!

 
I saw Tim Holtz, his area was so crowded!

 
Table decoration winners at the Mega Crop!


 
Finally, this is what I have worked on today:

 
This card follows the color challenge @ Hiding in my craft room


 
These two follow the color challenge at Queen & Co's NSD challenges.
 

 
And finally a bling card from Queen & Co's pet line.

 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out my giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the look in at the Great Lakes Mega Meet....almost makes me homesick but not quite.
    Love your projects, Queen and Co. has the best bling.
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness it looks like you had a wonderful time.
    Wow your were busy. Your cards are great.
    Best of luck in the challenges.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete