Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Paper Loft Great Outdoors layout


I did this layout over the weekend as part of the Scrapbook.com NSD online crop.  The challenge here was to use more than 10 die cuts.  I fussy cut these from The Paper Loft Great Outdoors collection.  I used my favorite burlap ribbon that I chased down at Hobby Lobby.  I used the Creative Memories CCS to cut the shapes. 



I even snuck in using my Kiwi Lane tiny bracket templates overlapping the picture.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget my May giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook page, perfect colors for the outdoors. The papers all work so well and the lantern paper adds the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing it with it this week at HIMCR. Please breathe in some of the Round Robin air for me tonight and GLMM air tomorrow. I could also use some Archiver's air. LOLOLOLOL
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Layout, very creative.
    Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the Scrapbook Challenge.
    Lisa
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your HIMCR win, I knew this was a really good one when I first saw it.
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your HIMCR win. Your layout is awesome.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete