Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Creative Memories Vintage Chic in Nashville

I have another page of my recent trip to Nashville.  This layout is outside the Ryman Auditorium.  Here are the husbands posing with a statue of Little Jimmy Dickens.


Here's the sketch I used from Sketch N Scrap.  I rotated the sketch to suit the orientation of my photos.


I have tons of music themed papers but the photos are primarily of downtown Nashville.  I wanted to used papers that would let the charm of Nashville shine.  I chose Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power Palette.  I liked the subtle colors.


I accented the CM product with some beautifully detailed musical layered die cuts from Jolee's.


Even though the letter tiles were distressed I added more with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink and on all the papers and edges to soften and bring a cohesiveness to the page.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power palette:  embossed card stock, papers, letters, and tags
Jolee's Steampunk Music Flourish die cut stickers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Mocha Moma

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia






4 comments:

  1. Nashville is such a fun place!! I love your layout, especially the title work so perfect for your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - you did such a fantastic job documenting your trip to Nashville! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I was in Nashville I saw Little Jimmy Dickens at the Grand 'Ol Opry. I was impressed because he was the only performer that actually dressed up like he was going to be putting on a show. First class act. Love your page. I'm glad they did this monument in his honor. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete