Monday, April 8, 2019

Dreaming Tree Free Mushroom Slider Box for Bitten By the Bug 2

Good morning, it's time once again for the Bitten By the Bug 2.  This week's challenge is to make a box or bag.  I created the same box in two different sizes.  This is a FREE Dreaming Tree cut!  I began with the size at which the file uploaded.  I decided it a big too big for my gift, so I created a smaller version for a necklace I made for a friend.


I used exactly the same papers on both boxes,  the only difference are the red pearls/gems in the corners of the box.  The boxes were very easy to assemble.  I would suggest have a few paper clips to hold the box corners together while the glue dries.  





Here is the tiny box with the gift necklace.






misc card stock including Distress Coordinations and Swiss Dot

necklace:
Craft Fantastic glass and bezel
brass ball and chain
Tim Holtz fastener
Canon printer

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along for the next couple of weeks at Bitten By the Bug 2.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Michelle DT

    Keencrafter's Hand Made Goodies 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun box. I love that mushroom image, reminds me of the 70’s. LOL And the cut is free! It doesn’t get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job on the inking. Just love those mushrooms and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty box. Almost like an art deco/vintage style with your choices. and a nice surprise inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty box. Almost like an art deco/vintage style with your choices. and a nice surprise inside!

    ReplyDelete