Tuesday, April 23, 2019

DCWV Rockstar with Sketches in Thyme

Hello, if you are a regular reader, you would know I am currently scraping my recent trip to Nashville.  We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant.  The drinks were so much fun!  


Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme.


I loved this sketch as I got to seek out an assortment of patterned papers for the strips.  It also allowed me to use some of the crazier patterns like the foil hearts in small increments. 


I layered several fabric flowers and a glitter one topped off and held together with a brad.


I used Creative Memories sticker letters for the title.


Ingredients:
DCWV Rockstar collection:  paper and chip board embellishments
Creative Memories sticker letters
ticket stubs
flowers with brad
washi tape


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Such fun pics to document! So glad the sketch inspired you, your take on it is spot on! The doodled background was a great choice, it let's all the patterned strips & pics just pop off the page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice page to remember this fun drink: great job. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete