Wednesday, April 24, 2019

DCWV Rockstar with Sketches in Thyme

Another Nashville layout using DCWV Rockstar collection.  I used black card stock to balance all the foil details in the DCWV paper.  But then I really pulled the gold back in with the embossed gold foil paper as a banner across the front.  I used a really fantastic sketch but it helps when you use a matching stack of papers like DCWV.


Here is the sketch I used from Sketch in Thyme.


I tied some gold fiber in the hole of the super cool foil skull and cross bones tag.  The perfect embellishment for his layout.


I had the scallops, they were yummy!  I would say some of the best I have ever had.


Ingredients:
DCWV Rockstar collection:  papers and chipboard embellishments
metallic gold embossed paper
Heidi Swapp chipboard stars
Creative Memories sticker letters
black card stock
fiber

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Yum....they look delish and your take on the sketch is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO , Alicia , congrats
    hugs from Chile , have a nice day

    ReplyDelete