Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Let it Snow! Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another week's inspiration for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I was feeling some winter colors rather than traditional Xmas when I created this card.  I found an old collection of coordinating papers that made a beautiful winter card.


Here is this week's sketch:



I looked through my stash of border punches for a scallop edge but then I thought why not I die?  I perused that stash.  I have so much product.  I keep my "inventory" in Evernote, a cloud based note app.  I can search any one of my notebooks or all of them by keywords.  I often consult it while shopping as to not buy duplicates.  I ended up using the Creative Memories border punch with a Marvy cartridge which wasn't scalloped like the sketch but fit very well with the winter blues and purple papers.  The snowflakes showing through are the white base of the card.  I used a die cut sentiment with more coordinating paper and an acetate embellishment to finish off the card.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories papers
Marvy bling bling border maker cartridge
Stamplorations Let it Snow die
snowflake acetate stickers
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. A really clever design and use of your stash thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete