Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Woodland Noel and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Can you believe it is Christmas Eve?  May I share one last card?  I am using the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as a starting point for this one.  I feel I haven't been "inking" as much lately so although this card incorporates my "use up my stash" focus these days, I finally did some stamping.  The focal image and lower cluster are from the same sticker collection from my stash.



Here is the sketch this week.


I used some very old Stampin Up stamps that I purchased from my awesome little crafty thrift store down the street.  It is hard not to go crazy there!  I do try to restrain primarily reminding myself that I remove the stamps from the wood blocks.  It is too much time and energy to waste on images I would never use but I just knew these tiny pine cones and pine branches would be very useful.  


I stamped the branch 4 or 5 times in Distress Peeled Paint.  I stamped the pinecones on the same kraft card stock as the base and fussy cut them.  I found a K & Co acetate embellishment that kind of matches the rest of the stickers, but if I recall correctly they were not the same brand.

Ingredients:
Creative Memories paper
Kraft card stock
embellished stickers from my stash
K & Co acetate embellishment
Stampin Up stamps
Distress Peeled Paint
Quick Quotes Mocha Mama Powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment