Sunday, December 22, 2019

Merriest Wishes card set

I decided to sit down at my desk and create an easy batch of holiday cards.  I perused Pinterest Card Sketch board for some ideas.  I found some great sketches posted on Janice's blog, she has a post that includes all the Paper Player sketches in one place.  It was a great resource.  Of course, with such a quantity of cards, I was liberal with the interpretation. This first one is one that is a bit different.  I used some intricately cut glitter tape and layer some old stickers on paper circles.  Since I used patterned paper for the background, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of paper and used a decorative punch.


Here is the sketch I used for this batch.

 For this card I used some small stickers on punched card stock.  They were so small I fit 5 instead of 3.  For the rest of the batch I used my MISTI to stamp the same sentiment over and over.  What a time savor for production.


Here I used only 3 stickers and another fancy punch. This was the fancy square punch from Creative Memories.

These stickers were square so I simply cut larger card stock squares to layer.  I switched up the color of the sentiment.


This one doesn't really follow the sketch but I used the MISTI and the same sentiment.  For all of these cards I used old Creative Memories stickers and paper.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories stickers and paper kits
Creative Memories and Stampin Up punches
Stampin Up sentiment from To You & Yours
misc sentiment stamp from my stash
Stampin Up Baroque Burgundy and Forest Foliage
Our Daily Bread Designs pierced circles

I would like to enter these in the following challenges:


I have a few more from this day's work to show be on the look out!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Such elegant Christmas cards, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge. Wishing you and your a Peaceful and Happy Christmas and my thanks for your support of your challenge this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great design and love the brown and cream and the lovely dies. Thank you for doing our 'Anything goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous designs and so effective.
    Thanks for joining in with my Anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete