Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snow is Glistening... and CAS(E) this sketch!

I spent the weekend making a bunch of Holiday cards.  Besides a significant number, I was also attempting to keep my cards flat as to require a regular first class stamp.  I tend to make bling~y and bulky cards which require extra non-machinable postage.  So the CAS(E) this sketch was a great inspiration to begin my day of card making.  I was also dreaming of an all white card...as you can see it is just so hard for me to do that but I came pretty close!


Here's the sketch:


To create this card I used the following steps:
  • Stamp and emboss image on white card stock and sentiment on paper
  • Color image
  • Die cut white card stock
  • Spray with glimmer mist
  • Round two corners of sentiment strip
  • Adhere to card base

 The angle of this photo shows the glimmer mist which fits perfectly with the sentiment.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up The Portfolio Collection and To You & Yours
Markers:  Copic B00 & BV25 and Mocha from another brand
Frantic Stamper Rounded Corner Stitched Rectangle die
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Glacier
Colorbox Black pigment ink and Judikins Black Detail embossing powder
Creative Memories corner rounder
Bo Bunny 6x6 Christmas in the Village paper
misc card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAR snowman card thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete