Saturday, April 22, 2023

Prima Ruby Violet Handle with Care Mushroom Card-Celebrate Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!  I created this with Mother Earth in mind.  The Prima Ruby Violet Collection is just too cute!  I used the stamps and 6x6 papers to create this sweet little card.  I find it pretty easy to use a collection and a sketch to create something that turns out great every time.  How can you go wrong?



I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap sketch from 1.5.15  For the background I chose to stamp mushrooms and heavily ink shadowing on the corners to fit the sketch.



Steps to complete card:
  • Cut coordinating papers in shapes to fit sketch
  • Be sure to chose a lighter paper on which to stamp your sentiment
  • Stamp background or choose a printed paper

Ingredients:
Prima Ruby Violet 6x6 papers and coordinating stamps
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



https://papercraft-challenges.blogspot.com/2023/04/challenge-93-spring.html until 5.15.23x


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments: